Porto Airport Parking
Porto airport has five official car parks that are open 24 hours a day and have over 2,000 spaces. All the car parks can be used for short or long term parking, with designated parking in each, and 2 car parks have undercover parking areas. There is also an underground parking area to drop off a passenger.
The parking charges vary per car park, but the cheapest rates you can expect to pay start at €1.90 per hour for short-term parking and €5.50 per day for long-term parking. If you book online in advance, discounts are available, but the minimum during for an online booking is 3 hours. You must book at least 6 hours prior to your arrival time. If you pay on arrival, you can pay by cash or credit card, either manually at the machines in the underground car park or at the automated payment station in the car parks.
There are designated spaces in each car park for disabled drivers which are larger and more convenient than conventional spaces. These spaces are located close to the entry and exits, and to the elevators where appropriate. Airliners offer a porter service for disabled passenger, so contact your airliner if assistance is required.
The five car parks are:
- P0: Executive – This is a 2-minute walk from the terminal and is covered.
- P1: Classic – This is a 3-minute walk from the terminal and is uncovered.
- P4: Low Cost Plus - This is a 5-minute walk from the terminal and has covered and uncovered areas.
- P6: Low Cost - This is a 5-minute walk from the terminal and is uncovered.
- P9: Low Cost - This is a 7-minute walk from the terminal and is uncovered.
Passenger Drop Off Parking
If you are dropping off a passenger at the airport, the first 10 minutes are free. After that, prices can become expensive. The first additional 5 minutes will cost €1.00 (a stay of 15 mins total) and each additional 5 minute period will cost €2.00. After the first hours, the rates is €6.00 for every 15 minutes.
- 0 to 10 mins: €0.00
- 10 to 15 mins: €1.00
- 15 to 20 mins: €3.00
- 20 to 25 mins: €5.00
- 25 to 30 mins: €7.00
- 30 to 35 mins: €9.00
- 35 to 40 mins: €11.00
- 40 to 45 mins: €13.00
- 45 to 50 mins: €15.00
- 50 to 55 mins: €17.00
- 55 to 60 mins: €19.00.
It is recommended to stay in the short-term car park if you indent to stay for more than 15 minutes.
Short Term Parking
Although you can stay in any car park, the most convenient are P0 and P1, as they are located in front of the terminal. If you don't mind a slightly longer walk, then P4, P6 and P9 will offer better value for money.
The current fees you will pay for short-term parking are as follows:
- P0: Executive - €0.85 every 15 minutes.
- P1: Classic - €0.60 every 15 minutes.
- P4: Low Cost Plus - €0.55 every 15 minutes.
- P6: Low Cost - €0.45 every 15 minutes.
- P9: Low Cost - €0.45 every 15 minutes.
Long Term Parking
P4, P6 and P9 are most suitable for long-term parking but the rates for all car parks long term are as follows:
- P0: Executive - €16.00 per day.
- P1: Classic - €9.00 per day.
- P4: Low Cost Plus - €7.00 per day.
- P6: Low Cost - €5.50 per day.
- P9: Low Cost - €5.50 per day.
Please note, part days will be charged on an hourly rate up to a maximum charge of the full day rate.
If you wish to make a booking you can book directly on www.ana.pt or by calling (+351) 229 410 787. Before you book though, it may be worth checking the private operators who have car parks close to the airport and offer a free shuttle to the terminal.
There are five high recommended operators within 1 kilometre of the airport that offer parking services. The prices start at approximately €30.00 per week or €4.25 per day, but you can book or compare prices by using the form above.
These suppliers are as follows:
- Parking4you - 700 meters from the airport, 3-minute shuttle transfer.
- OPOPARK – 1,000 meters from the airport, 2-minute shuttle transfer.
- Park e Voa - 500 meters from the airport, 3-minute shuttle transfer.
- OPOHOTEL - 500 meters from the airport, 5-minute shuttle transfer.
- Park Hotel - 300 meters from the airport, 3-minute shuttle transfer.